Access Success

A blog for all who want to access greater success in life. Access Success contains articles, and links that can accelerate you towards more success.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Inspiration to Rise to the Challenge

"I am convinced that many times, in the course of our lives, God challenges us with a golden opportunity, a seemingly impossible hurdle, or a terrible tragedy . . . and how we react - or fail to react - determines the course of our future, almost as if we were involved in some sort of heavenly chess game. . . with our destiny always in the balance."

Og Mandino - A Better Way to Live

"Whenever I feel the world closing in on me, I go to a quiet place that lies somewhere in my soul. I do not reason, analyze or think. Those will come later. I simply go. And as a frightened child finds comfort and strength in a loving parent, I find my God there. From this place of power, I gather strength to stand firm in the face of fire, to be calm in the midst of thunder. When I emerge from this sanctuary, the world has not changed, but I have. And in my changing, a whole new world is born."

John Harricharan

"Just when we think nothing is working there is a glimmer of light. If we could believe in our hearts that what looks impossible can work out, we could bear more easily with hardships. Living is like the weather. It has its surprises, its storms, its dry spells. But if we can hold on, it all changes. The changes come the way we change our minds - unexpectedly and sometimes for no apparent reason. But the reason, the underlying real purpose is there. Every word we speak, everything we believe, builds our consciousness and makes us who we are. If we expect nothing good, it will oblige us. We are as unlimited as we say we are, and it is in our power to make the difference.'

Joyce Sequichie Hifler - A Cherokee Feast of Days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home