Access Success

A blog for all who want to access greater success in life. Access Success contains articles, and links that can accelerate you towards more success.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Living and Enjoying Life


"For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin – real life.
But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid.
At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.
This perspective has helped me to see there is no way to happiness.
Happiness is the way.
So treasure every moment you have and remember that time waits for no one.
Happiness is a journey, not a destination."
Souza

This quote so describes the way I felt for many years. In many ways I felt like I'd somehow missed out on life. I went through the motions, without experiencing the feeling of being truly alive. I was in a rut and didn't even know it!

Then I had a 'lightening bulb' experience which set me on a journey of discovery. A discovery of who I am as a person, and and how to enjoy living my life every day.

The experiences of my journey have given me a passion to encourage others to begin their own journey of rediscovering who they are, and to share some of the steps that have helped me along the way.

Read more about living and enjoying life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home